About Me

My photo
Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
always say I think I can and I know I can

Referensi

Sincerity of Mother

Written By Yunita Purnamasari, ST on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | 8:50 PM

       Once upon time, "Hi Mom! What are you doing now?" Rose asked to her mother because she looked there are many kitchen tools on the table and she know that her mother had cooked at the kitchen.
       "I will make a cakes" Mother said
       "Are you really Mom? Oh I like it. It so delicius, right Mom...." Rose was happy
       "What can I do for you? Rose asked
       "He-hem...go to the market, please" Mother said. "And this paper consist a note which will you buy, read before please."
       "Sugar 1 kg, wheatenflour 1 kg, and eeg 1 kg. okey I will go" Rose gone to the market.

15 minutes later.. Rose came. She was very happy.
       "Thank you Rose, you are a smart. Go to bed now, you look very tired. Dont forget after you get up, you must clean your bed room and cut the weeds. Are you understand? Mother said.
       "Okey Mom, I understand"

The cake already..
       "Hem.. the smelt make me so very hungry.." Mother had eaten a cake.
       "Delicius!"

At Night
       "This is for you, Mom" Rose given a paper. She wrote something for her mother.
Mother was reading ....
Cut the weeds 1000 rupiahs
Clean my bed room 1000 rupiahs
Go to the market 1000 rupiahs
To sweep the floor 1000 rupiahs
Do my home work very well 1000 rupiahs
Totalize 5000 rupiahs      
       Mother : " ...??? Okey hanny, give me a paper and a pencil, please"

Mother was writing...
You know... 10 months I was pregnant...this is free
To save while you are a baby...this is free
To buy your milk....this is free
All the night, I always get up for gave drank a milk...free
Always pray if you sick...this is free
Your toys, foods, drinks, and clean your nose...this is free all
My time.... and my life.. for you .. free all
Finally I love you so much hanny... 


         "Mom.. I love you..." Rose kissed her mother
         "I always miss you... there are not mother like you in this world"
         "I love you too my dougther.. I'm so loving you..I hope you are to be a docter like which you wanna be that. Amin"

The end




    
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment